Skip to content
To translate this vision into action the school community will strive:
- To set high standards to themselves in every field and always strive for the best performance they are capable of.
- To value and responsibly use their freedom and respect the freedom of others.
- To be clear and firm on kingdom values and be courageous in acting on them.
- To set and achieve high academic standards.
- To develop leadership of high caliber and integrity.
- To be sensitive to those in need and render selfless service.
- To set themselves free from socioeconomic, religious, caste, political and gender prejudices and act as catalysts of social changes wherever it is needed.
- To protect, preserve and judiciously use the resources of the earth for the welfare of all creatures.
- To appreciate and respect other faiths and foster religious harmony.
- To adopt a neighbouring school village or slum in order to express our concern for the marginalized and deprived people through Participatory Learning and Action (PLA) and to facilitate their capacity building.
- To impart media education for a critical and responsible use of media.
- To educate the pupils to the principles of politics without however’involving them in political activities and incucate in them the true spirit of partriotism.
- To strengthen the existing bonds of union among the members of the educative community and facilitate its functioning as one acdemic family.