Skip to content
- Absence by the pupil must be supported by a leave letter signed by the parent or guardian on the day of return to the school.
- A pupil absenting herself / himself from the school for 30 working days without the notice will be removed from the roll. He / she will have to be re-admitted.
- If the absence, on account of illness lasts more than 10 days, the application for leave must be accompanied by a medical certificate.
- Pupil should be present on the re-opening day after each vacation and on the last working day of every term. Absence on these day without adequate reason will be viewed seriously.
- No pupil will be allowed to appear for the final examination if the attendance for the year is inadequate.
- A pupil coming late may not enter the class unless he / she brings to the class teacher a note signed by the principal.